Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Distractions are the worst...

I've been having a lot of distractions as of late, so my writing has been rather slow. I'm still working on chapter two of Tender Mercies. I was spending some time getting to know more about one of my characters and discovered, he is going to need his own story. Great, another one to add to the list... Lol. Of course, those of you who know me know that I really don't mind. In fact, I think I would be concerned if I went too long without either writing or coming up with another story idea.

Anyways, I am working on it. I will strive to be better about writing the next few chapters. I think one of my biggest problems is that I am trying to work out the transition for this next chapter and I can't seem to get it just right. Oh well, I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for all of the support. You guys are the best! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment